“I’m delighted to serve as an ambassador of ALLIE’s Think Sustainable Action project.
I love being in nature. As I have many opportunities to go to mountains and rivers as well as the ocean, I’ve become conscious of environmental conservation and taken action as much as I can.
ALLIE products are sustainable* and capable of protecting me from the sun. Its packaging design gives a touch of nature, and I’m sure that these products seem to motivate people to care for nature and save our beautiful oceans!
I’ll do my part in environmental protection activities more earnestly, envisioning my future and learning more with ALLIE.”
*Adopting environmental-friendly, reduced plastic packaging (compared to existing ALLIE products).
● Date of birth: August 13, 2002
● Birthplace: Chigasaki, Kanagawa, Japan
● Experiences as an athlete representing Japan:
- Nippon Surfing Association elite A designated athlete in FY2019-2020
- Athlete representing Japan for ISA World Chanpionships Team Japan (2019/2020/2021/2022/2023)
● Main distinguished records:
- 2023 WSL QS3000 Winner
ISA World Surfing Games 2023 13th place (highest in Asia)
- 2021 Placed 17th in WSL Challenger Series ranking and 1st in Asian region ranking in 2021
- 2021 Placed 5th at MEO Vissla Pro Ericeira in WSL Challenger Series in 2021
- 2020 Placed 5th at Sisstrevolution Central Coast Pro in WSL #6 QS3000 in 2020
- 2019 Finished in Japan’s highest place at ISA World Surfing Games *highest place in Asian region
- 2019 Won in the 1st Japan Open of Surfing in 2019
- 2018 Placed 2nd as an individual athlete representing Japan and won as the team Japan in ISA World Junior Surfing Championship U-16 Girls
To maintain sunscreen effects, reapply frequently when after wiping off sweat. The SPF value indicates protection factor against UV-B waves, while PA categories show protection effect against UV-A waves. SPF values and PA categories are measured by applying 2mg per 1cm based on international standards. Please take these information into your consideration when selecting a product.