I am very happy to have been chosen as an ambassador for ALLIE's Think Sustainability Action this time.I love to connect with nature so much that I not only often go to the sea but also visit mountains and rivers. As such, I have been caring about environmental conservation and doing what I can.
ALLIE combines sustainability* and powerful protection from the sun. Its package design also incorporates natural elements. I feel its products make people want to protect nature and the sea and ensure that they remain beautiful forever!
I am also going to learn more with ALLIE and engage in earnest in environmental conservation for the future.*Plastic reduced packaging is adopted(compared to existing Kanebo products)
●Date of birth: August 13, 2002
●Place of birth: Chigasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture
●Main representations in the past
- Selected as a special member (Rank A) by the Nippon Surfing Association for 2019/2020
- Selected as a Japanese national team member for the ISA World Surfing Games(2019/2020/2021)
●Main results in the past
- 2020: 2nd place in the Sawakami Challenge Series KAMOGAWA, JPSA's special contest
- 2020: 5th place in the WSL #6 QS3000 "Sisstrevolution Central Coast Pro"
- 2019: 15th place in the ISA World Surfing Games
*Highest in Asia
- 2019: 1st place in the First Japan Open of Surfing
- 2018: 2nd place (individual) and 1st place (Japanese national team) in the ISA World Junior
Surfing Championship U-16 Girls
To maintain sunscreen effects, reapply frequently when after wiping off sweat.
The SPF value indicates protection factor against UV-B waves, while PA categories show protection effect against UV-A waves. SPF values and PA categories are measured by applying 2mg per 1㎠ based on international standards. Please take these information into your consideration when selecting a product.